- Name: Cattlin
- Nickname: Catto or Catt, mostly. I use to have some others in bandom but we all did, didn’t we?
- Birthday: 0110
- Gender: female
- Sexuality: straight, mostly. like a 2 on the Kinsey.
- Height: 5’11”ish
- Time zone: eastern
- What time and date is it there: 12:46am, 8/27/2014
- Average hours of sleep: depends entirely on my schedule, which can be different every day. when I’m on my own, uh, like 10-11. when I have to do stuff, like 6.
- OTPs: ever: Fry/Leela, Han/Leia, Ron/Hermione, and I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention my bandom ones: Jon/Tom and Siska/Butcher. lately: Dennis/Dee because I am a dreadful person.
- The last thing I Googled was: tried to find out if Sims 4 had a Mac release date yet. OF COURSE THEY DON’T.
- First word that comes to mind: ”jackanapes” because I watched the Simpsons ep “Day of the Jackanapes” today and that’s a fun word
- What I last said to a family member: something to my mom about the rental we manage
- One place that makes me happy and why: this dive bar in town I used to have trivia at. we had it there for like 3 years, it just feels homey when I go to it. it’s not fancy but they do have a fake crow in a cage hanging from the ceiling.
- How many blankets I sleep under: I sleep under my comforter exclusively. I hate sheets and I hate being hot while I sleep
- Favorite beverage: Coke Zero
- The last movie i watched in the cinema was: Edge of Tomorrow aka All You Need is Kill aka that movie where Tom Cruise dies a ton and Emily Blunt slays and you should see it
- Three things I can’t live without: my cats, dumb fashion app games, Old Navy perfect fit tank tops
- Something I plan on learning: I would love to learn digital coloring, like how comic book artists do it, but fuck if I know where to start
- A piece of advice for all my followers: when you see AA batteries on sale, buy as many as financially possible
- My blog/s: well, this one, and my parent blog, battleshipdrive, because I was naive of how big tumblr would be. battleshipdrive isn’t connected to my irl name anymore but to transfer everything back just sounds exhausting. I also have a tv blog I updated like 4 times and parksandempires, which was fun for like 15 people for a couple weeks.
- You have to listen to this song: I’m listening to the Pretty Woman soundtrack right now, so take your pick of Roxette’s “It Must Have Been Love”, Go West’s “King of Wishful Thinking” or Natalie Cole’s “Wild Women Do”.
- I tag: whoever wants to be a little indulgent and do a thing. I wasn’t tagged! BE A REBEL! or don’t. do what you want.
- I was tagged by: nada
Original Sins #5 (Marvel)
You were thinking it too.
Back to the Future (1985)
Is there a problem with Earth’s gravitational pull in the future? Why is everything so heavy?
Another day, another story. Eh Tumblr? This one is about Rapunzel. A fair maiden locked away in a tower, hidden from ever finding true love. Sad, huh? Well not too bad. See, Rapunzel was born outside of a Denny’s. And through some fairy tale magic that reason and logic could never explain, she was given long, beautiful bacon hair. So, this prince guy was riding by her prison tower one day, when he saw Rapunzel. So he was all, “You’re hawt, why are you locked in that tower?”
“Because of this evil woman that was jealous of my face.” Rapunzel yelled down.
“Alright,” he replied, “Let down your hair and I’ll climb it, because that makes sense and won’t hurt or inconvenience you in any way.” So Rapunzel, without taking into consideration the hundreds of thousands of nerve endings and pain receptors in the human head, let down her long bacon hair so the prince could climb up. But he didn’t. Because there was too much delicious bacon to eat. And enjoying crispy bacon is much more important than relying on a relationship in order to find happiness and validate your existence. The End.
WHAT THE HELL DENNY’S
still not fully recovered from the Korra finale
THE ACTOR WHO PLAYS GREG PIKITIS ON PARKS AND REC DID THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE AS GREG PIKITIS AND NOMINATED LESLIE KNOPE